Tippmann HPA/CO2 M4 på gång

Vad är nytt i Airsoftvärlden? Alla nyheter utom evenemang.
ohman
Lag: FRAG
Played Since: 2012

Tippmann HPA/CO2 M4 på gång

Postby ohman » 26 February 2014, 15:55

Hittade detta när jag slösurfade airsoftforum :)
Kan bli ett kul tillägg till HPA-floran.
New M4 Carbine Airsoft Gun

The new M4 Carbine brings full-auto--no batteries required performance and Tippmann’s legendary warranty and service into the airsoft market. Key features include the Tippmann proven inline bolt system, adaptable air system, performance adjustability and an authentic M4/AR style.

The M4 Carbine features a realistic flip-top break down design like a true M4/AR. Its versatile air system uses either a 12g CO2 cartridge in the 80 round magazine, or the built-in remote line. It’s also compatible with airsoft’s standard magazines, from 30 to 300 rounds. The M4 Carbine has a metal receiver, and is compatible with many actual M4/AR components including a rear stock, front shroud and standard Picatinny Rail System.

The M4 Carbine is adjustable to match each player’s needs and style of play. The rate of fire can range from semi-auto to 20 rounds per second full-auto, using an air assisted trigger design that does not require batteries. Velocity can be adjusted up to 400 feet per second and can be equipped with a velocity adjustment lock. The inner sleeved barrel is airsoft standard (aftermarket compatible) with adjustable hop up. An armorer’s wrench is included for barrel changes. Other features include Tippmann’s proven in-line bolt system with anti-jam technology, flip up front and rear sights and modular 8-sided Picatinny fore grip.

Made in the U.S.A. and backed by Tippmann’s unrivaled 1 year full warranty the new M4 Carbine will retail for $399.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP9eE9deBTI
Byt till Deans på allt. Det blir skitbra. Jag lovar. Tro mig. Jag har körkort.
Mina affärsredovisningar

PerceptIon
Lag: QoT

Re: Tippmann HPA/CO2 M4 på gång

Postby PerceptIon » 26 February 2014, 19:03

Dom har alltså tagit sina gamla hederliga paintballbyssor som går i evighet, skalat ner, och satt i en airsoftpicka? ME LIKEY

Lär ju ha sina barnsjukdomar som alla tippmanns grejer, men fortfarande tok coolt! Diggar att man verkar kunna köra AEG magg+flarra på ryggen eller några magg med co2 patron i!

ohman

Postby ohman » 27 February 2014, 09:56

Japp, trevligt att de förberett för både tank och Co2-magasin tycker jag.
Mina affärsredovisningar

Nitisk
Lag: New World Operations

Postby Nitisk » 27 February 2014, 14:27

Undrar bara om det är som någon på ett annat forum poängterade, att varje gång man laddar Co2-maggen måste man byta patron. Inte speciellt ekonomiskt i så fall.

PerceptIon
Lag: QoT

Postby PerceptIon » 27 February 2014, 17:04

Nja, nej, dom lär ha den så att ventilen ser ut ungefär som på ett GBB magasin. Fast med en pigg i änden som öppnar co2 patronen.
Så jävla knasiga lär inte tippmann vara att man dumpar en co2 patron per magg.

Edit: Nej vafan nu när jag kollar på videon igen ligger ju co2 patronen löst i magget och dom säger själva att grejen som öpnnar den sitter i bössan... Tråkigt!

Lazt
Lag: PTH
Played Since: 2005

Postby Lazt » 27 February 2014, 17:56

coolt tänk med dubbla drivkällor. perfekt med lite c02mag på zombieliret där man får 30 kulor och en klapp på ryggen samt tank och line till bössan när det är mera actionbetonade lir.

Det jag hört, och ta det med en nypa salt, är vek rekyl och kommer i juli-okt. Kanske blir ett inköp, den är ju billig iaf!
-----------------------Sjukt mycket HPA-bössor och PTWer.-----------------------------------------

ohman

Postby ohman » 27 February 2014, 18:22

Beror på hur många kulor som går i magasinet med. Kan vara så att tuben är tom när magget är tomt?
Mina affärsredovisningar

Ducky
Återförsäljare
Lag: Hawaiian Lone Commando

Postby Ducky » 28 February 2014, 08:46

Spännande!

PFA
Lag: RBM

Postby PFA » 28 February 2014, 11:35

Jag är försiktigt optimistisk till den här nyheten; fungerar den som utlovat är det ju fantastiskt!

Saxar lite information som postades på Airsoftcanada.com och Arnies Airsoft:
1) The CO2 mag is an 80 round magazine. The CO2 cartridge should get you about 80 shots.. it's a wash at that point.
2) If you run it on a remote line, you can use AEG magazines.
3) This is not a 'cheaper version' of a polar star system. This is a semi-automatic system that has been proven for decades in paintball. The Tippmann 98 is the most reliable marker in paintball, and that technology is now powering an airsoft gun.
4) As stated in the video, the stock can be replaced with either your real stocks, or a lot of the aftermarket airsoft stocks. The rail system can also be swapped for your real system or more aftermarket airsoft rail systems.
5) This is the first airsoft gun made in the USA. This is made in Ft. Wayne, Indiana at Tippmann World Headquarters.
6) Tippmann's warranty is beyond anything airsofters are used to. 2 year warranty on parts. They attend larger events, having a technician, parts and FREE service (just put something in the tip jar) to help Tippmann owners. I am one of these techs, and have been for 5 years here in Canada. It's awesome. Bring the gun, we fix it. You go back to playing. That fast, that simple!

Recoil - The last time I shot one, the recoil was better than any current airsoft gas gun i had shot (WE, KWA).

Waterproof - It will function in the rain without issue. Be more worried about your bb's if they're not bbbastard then the tippmann M4.

Velocity - there is an internal velocity adjustment. Split the body (like any M4) and you have a small adjustment screw to turn to easily adjust your velocity. To prevent on-field adjustment from being an issue at game, Tippmann also has a modified rear body pin that will have the ability to be zip-tied so that the gun cannot be opened once the velocity has been set (without removing the ziptie, making it obvious you have altered your gun)

Mags - in all the testing I personally did, I short-loaded 1 mag... the cartridge did not vent, i just gave the mag a smack, finishing the load process and went about shooting.

Price - it is estimated that the retail price point for this model will be around $400.00 US.

Full auto - I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. The full auto system is completely mechanical, and ADJUSTABLE! You can adjust the rate of fire almost as easily as the velocity (internally as well).

Remote line - there is an in-grip adapter to allow the use of a remote line if you want. The grips are real steel grips, meaning you can swap them if you want, and still have the remote line ability there.
Och:
Inner barrel: The last model I shot used an inner barrel that is compatible with most of the AEG aftermarket barrels out there.

HopUp: Tippmann's hopup was their own design, but very similar to several of the hop up units I have seen. To be honest, I never had the chance to try a different hop up unit in it.

Mag Cost: The plan was to have mags come in at around $25.00 each US retail. Not sure if they hit that mark or not.

Externals: one of the reasons Tippmann's paintball externals are the way they are has to do with 2 things: patents/licensing and having externals that worked with the internals. Airsoft is allowing things to be much more realistic now.

Gas system: You can use CO2 or HPA no problem. For those that are not used to the difference, you may see a slight alteration in velocity when switching, but that is easily remedied.
We are working on an internal tank, there are just some DOT/TC/CE challenges that need to be met there that could take up to 2 more years.

Efficiency: a 12g CO2 cartridge will get you about 80 shots. Translating that to a 13/3000.. I'd have to work the math, but it's roughly 5x as efficient as a milsig paintball marker it that helps
Bonus: film på helautomatläget!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152080891169830
Tänk på döden! - Affärsredovisningar

Lazt

Postby Lazt » 28 February 2014, 11:54

Bra info!

ser inte ut som nån vidare rekyl i videoklippet dock, men vi får väl se.
-----------------------Sjukt mycket HPA-bössor och PTWer.-----------------------------------------

baracken

Postby baracken » 3 March 2014, 10:13

https://www.facebook.com/WizeguyPaintba ... 1675425929
Vet inte om folk kanske redan har sett detta

Ducky
Återförsäljare
Lag: Hawaiian Lone Commando

Postby Ducky » 4 March 2014, 09:48

Är lite förvånad att det inte är mer hype runt det här. Tippmanns rykte har förvisso naggats något i kanten de senaste åren med diverse barnsjukdomar på deras nya produkter, men generellt så gör dom bra grejer.

Logon
Played Since: 2013

Postby Logon » 6 March 2014, 12:57

Tycker den här är en intressant produkt...
Köra bara co2 blir nog dyrt i längden så luft är nog ett krav.

ohman

Postby ohman » 6 March 2014, 13:37

Tja, beror nog på hur man ser på det. Du får bra många Co2 tuber för kostnaden av tub, regulatorer och annat som behövs för en HPA-lösning om du inte redan har de sakerna ;)
Mina affärsredovisningar

DefconEagle
Lag: NW
Played Since: 2010

Postby DefconEagle » 17 June 2014, 21:26

En liten update:

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyjT03zo1yY

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHUwNBjaaI

Som jag uppfattat detta lär den landa på $400. När P*, Daytona eller SMP ligger på ungefär samma/högre prisklass men exkluderar själva geväret så är detta ett ganska schysst pris trots allt! :)

Eller vad sägs? ^^

Lazt

Postby Lazt » 17 June 2014, 22:07

ytterst tveksam till rekylen, men det kanske är kul ändå.

Tamaz
Lag: [saft] och [STAG]
Played Since: 2004

Postby Tamaz » 17 June 2014, 22:10

+ Inte alls dyrt!
+ Smidigt att inte behöva en sekundär regulator!

? Hur mycket luft den gör av med.
? Hur bra de har fått till hopupen.
Lag: [saft] och [STAG]
Mina affärsredovisningar

ohman

Postby ohman » 18 June 2014, 08:50

Detta känns som ett otroligt prisvärt alternativ om man vill köra HPA. Skit... Nu blir jag sugen :roll:
Mina affärsredovisningar

Logon

Postby Logon » 1 September 2014, 14:18

Hittade en person på reddit som har prototyp #3 Svarar på frågor och har en video

http://www.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comment ... b_m4_what/

http://www.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comment ... ppmann_m4/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9XUoDL4Oo

Han kör med en co2 tub och slang

A_Müller
Admin
Lag: LD50
Played Since: 2004

Postby A_Müller » 1 September 2014, 17:10

Det är ju jättefint.... Förutom att detta kräver extern tank och slang (något jag är allergisk mot).

Tack men nej tack :)
"Daddy, what happens when you die?" "Erhm.... son.... you go into respawn"

"Pain is temporary, chicks dig scars"

Logon

Postby Logon » 2 September 2014, 09:06

Nja, kräver vet jag inte men Co2 magasinen känns lite slösaktiga, vad jag förstått är det 80 skott för 1 liten co2 tub

YogHippie
Lag: Cannibal Hippies
Played Since: 2002

Postby YogHippie » 2 September 2014, 10:40

De hade med den och visade upp på Mercs 10, för de som missade detta.
Fick provskjuta med deras prototyp och den fungerade klockrent.
Var SJUKT enkel att ändra trycket i (fps), vägde inte mycket och tanken till var inte stor eller tung alls.

Delarna som satt I, var tydligen från en PB-bössa som spelats med sedan 1997.
Så om allt stammer, så kan det definitivt vara något att satsa på, så slipper man en massa pilleri för att spela i cqb eller skog, eller ha 10 bössor för olika spel. :D

Tråkigt nog skulle de bara göras i M4-version.. jag afterfrågade drop-in-kit, men det var mer att man fick köpa bössan och sen på eget bevåg försöka flytta över grejerna,

till mig sa han ca 4000kr (danska) för vapen, tub och slang.)

Nixon
Lag: FENRIR

Postby Nixon » 2 September 2014, 12:01

Kolsyra i den du körde, Yog, eller luft?
FENRIR har aldrig brutit ett spel, aldrig skräpat ned och tänker fan inte börja nu.

baracken

Postby baracken » 2 September 2014, 12:58

Vad blir det i svenska? Låter otroligt lite med allt, mindre än en polarstar fe

ohman

Postby ohman » 2 September 2014, 13:05

Blir ca 5000 svenska, men om det inte behövs regulator och dylikt blir det ju lite billigare, och sen vet vi inte vilken tub som ingår.
Mina affärsredovisningar

Return to “Nyheter”