WELL R2 scorpion problem

Allmänt om airsoftvapen och det som hör därtill. Frågor om eldrivna vapen hör hemma direkt i roten. För andra vapentyper finns särskilda delar.
crazybullet28

WELL R2 scorpion problem

Inlägg av crazybullet28 »

I've just met a problem with my R2 scorpion. It sometimes doesn't shoot out the BB pellets, instead just drops the BB out. I've disassembled and checked it, and it seems that the problem is that the nozzle doesn't push the BB into the barrel.
Usually, when I press the trigger, the nozzle will
(1) First go back and let the BB go up and align with the barrel.
(2) Then the nozzle pushes the BB into the barrel.
(3) Finally, the piston will be released and push the BB out of the barrel.
The problem on my scorpion is that the nozzle sometimes doesn't push the BB (step 2 is missing)
I've opened my gearbox, but it seems that there are no cracking parts of failure.
Does anyone have seen similar problems before?

MiqaFox

Re: WELL R2 scorpion problem

Inlägg av MiqaFox »

Sounds like a broken tappet plate or that its spring is broken/disconnected.
"If at first you don't succeed, go get a .50 cal" - DemolitionRanch

Användarvisningsbild
HrodgarHippie
Hippie
Lag / förening: Cannibal Hippies
Aktiv sedan: 2004

Re: WELL R2 scorpion problem

Inlägg av HrodgarHippie »

I HATE that nozzle. It's a one-of-a-kind. On the nozzle, there is a little peg. That peg goes into their version of tappet plate. If that peg brakes, you're in a living hell. You either have to buy a spare R2 to brake apart for the nozzle, or have someone manufacture it new for you.

Maybe, today there is a 3D print of it? During my days having problems with my old R2, it was before the 3Dprinters being mainstream, I actually had my new nozzle machined in brass! :x

[EDIT] I have my pictures and the drawing still, if it is the broken peg that is your problem. PM me for it.

Skriv svar